With this Sapa Easy Trek with Bac Ha Market 2D3N, you will have chance to attend and visit market (Bac Ha), villages (Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Ban Pho) and different minority peoples (Black H’Mong, Flower H’mong, Black Dao, Tay, Day, Ha Nhi and Nung)
- Visit villages of the H’mong and the Day people
- Learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom
- Have opportunity to enjoy some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them…
Night 1 (Thu): Hanoi – Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.30) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station to take the night train from to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
Day 1 (Fri): Lao Cai – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B, L, D)
05.30 Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Picked up and transfer to Sapa by tourist bus, refreshment and breakfast at the hotel.
09.30AM: 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Get back to Sapa by car. Check in hotel, dinner and free time.
Day 2 (Sat): Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Sapa (B, L, D)
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a car to return to Sapa. Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Day 3 (Sun): Bac Ha market – Lao Cai (B, L, D)
After breakfast, heading to Bac Ha Market. Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on the way before heading to Lao Cai for the night train back to Hanoi. End of tour.
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:40PM or 10.00PM
- Train: A/C soft sleeper with 4 berths/cabin
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:30PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Hotel: Fansipan View 2* or Panorama 3*
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Passengers are advised to leave big luggage at hotel for convenience.
- Pickup from hotel to Hanoi train station
- Tourist bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
- Transport to Bac Ha market
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi
- Pick-up from Ta Van and Sin chai
- Hotel accommodation in Sapa (double, twin, triple sharing)
- All meals on tour (B, L, D)
- Entrance fees to the villages
- English speaking guide
- Insurance, VAT
- Drinks & tips
- Personal expenses
- Drop off at hotel after tour
Sapa tour: https://www.sapatrekkinghomestay.com/