An exciting trip tours around Hoa Binh hydroelectric Plant, ethnic minority people villages. There is nothing quite like enjoying life with beautiful scenery and listening to the folk show by local people at night.
- Enjoy life with beautiful scenery and listening to the folk show by local people at night
- Have an insight into the lifestyle of H’Mong people and experience their customs and culture
- Visit Hoa Binh Hydroelectric, Thac Bo temple, Thai village, San wharf, Lac and Pom Coong minority villages
Day 1: Hanoi – Hoa Binh – Mai Chau (L, D)
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel around 7:30 – 8:00 and transfer to the Muong’s region of Hoa Binh (74km).
Arrival in Hoa Binh, visit Hoa Binh Hydroelectric and take a boat along the Da river. Visit Thac Bo temple, Thai village then cruising to San wharf. Transfer to Mai Chau then visit Lac and Pom Coong minority villages. In the evening, enjoy the folk show of Thai people.
Overnight home-stay in Thai village.
Day 2: Mai Chau – Hanoi (B, L)
In the morning, visit Xa Linh and Pa Co village where gain insight into difference way of life of H’Mong and experience their custom and culture.
Local lunch and then return to Hanoi. On the way back, visit Phu Vinh rattan village. Drop off at your hotel. Tour concluded.
- Please take your passport to check in hotel
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
- Take hat, raincoat, insect repellent, water, torch, good shoes for trekking and cash
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience
- Entrance fees
- Full board meals
- Round trip transfer
- Boat trip on Da River
- English speaking guide
- Home-stay accommodation
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Travel insurance
- Phone and laundry
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses.
Tourism explore Mai chau: https://www.maichautrek.com/